Superior Suite Cabin Rates
* The Superior Suite Cabin has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en suite), living room, kitchen and terrace.
* One bedroom with 2 beds and two bedrooms with 3 single beds each, 1 square, one of them in stateroom.
* The maximum capacity of these cabins is 8 people.
* The base rate is for 5 people.
* A complimentary full daily breakfast is included with the cottage.
* Check in time is between 15:00 and 22:00 hrs.
* Check out time is until 12:00 hrs. midday.
Reservation and Payment
* For national guests 50% of the total value is required to guarantee the reservation, either by deposit or electronic transfer to the current account of the company.
* For foreign guests 50% (in dollars) of the total value is required to guarantee the reservation, through debit to the credit card will inform by the guest.
* The 50% balance is required during Check in, either with credit card, debit card or cash.
* Please inform Mirador Los Volcanes at estimated time of arrival of the guests.
* Rates in $ (Chilean pesos) include 19% TAX.
* Rates in USD do not include 19% TAX. This is valid only for foreign guests without residence in Chile and who pay in dollars.
* Additional rate per adult or child (2 years or more) applies from guest number 3 onwards to number 5, which is the maximum capacity.
* There is no additional charge for children under 2 years old who carry their crib.
* When notification of cancellation is received 30 days prior to reservation, 100% of deposit will be returned.
* If the reservation is canceled 29 days or less before the date of arrival, the total deposit will not be refunded.
* If the guest does not arrive at the hotel on the agreed day of arrival, without prior notice, the total deposit will not be returned and the cottage can be rented to other guests from the following day.
* We do not make refunds or offer credit for lost reservations, so we recommend that you purchase travelers insurance if you are concerned about possible unforeseen events that may affect your reservation at Mirador Los Volcanes, including health problems or severe weather conditions.